Your pet's portrait will be created from your snapshot using a Macintosh computer.
All of my portraits are printed on high quality artist canvas using the Giclee printing method.
This method provides the highest archival quality. Giclee prints will last a lifetime.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
My Gallery of Fine Art Pet Portraits
to see my
I am on summer vacation (kids are out of school).
From June 16-July 31st
orders will be accepted but completion of orders
may be delayed up to three weeks.
I am sorry for the inconvenience.
TriPodDog Contest Rules and Instructions
FREE CUSTOM PET PORTRAIT CONTEST
CATS, CATS AND MORE CATS! PHOTO CONTEST
May 2013. Deadline for entry is May 31, 2013
How do I enter?
Fill out the entry form at right and attach your photo.
How many photos can I enter?
You can enter as many times as you would like.
What kind of photos should I enter?
• Look for images in which your pet is happy.
• High resolution photos are best. Be sure to send the largest file size you have of any particular image.
How is the winner chosen?
I will choose the winner from the entries based on quality of the picture, composition and over all cuteness.
• The winner will be chosen from the entries based on composition, image quality and over all cuteness and usability. This decision is Jen Geraghty's sole discretion.
• The person entering the photo has the rights to use that photo. (Be sure to get permission from the photographer if it is not you.)
• By entering this photo you give Jen Geraghty the right to use the photo in her artwork creation.
• You also give permission for Jen Geraghty to use the photo on the internet for promotional purposes.
What you win:
If your photograph is chosen we will begin the process of creating your pet's portrait. This process can take up to two weeks. You will have the choice of a fine art portrait or graphic portrait in any size. When the portrait is complete, the winner will receive full resolution digital files for their personal use. Make prints, t-shirts, greeting cards, iphone cases, mugs - the options are endless. The only restriction on the use of these images is.... you cannot sell the image or products that bear the image. Feel free to create gifts for yourself, your family and friends as much as you would like. If you would like to purchase the copyright to this image please contact me. Your pet will be featured on products in my Zazzle store, which you can purchase if you wish and the option to purchase prints will be available as well.
The winner will be emailed directly and the photo will be posted on
Enter the Contest Here
Introducing Graphic Pet Portraits
I will now be offering my clients the option of a graphic pet portrait.
This new option will be a fraction of the cost of the fine art portraits and will translate well
to printing on products such as mugs, ipad cases, pillows, clocks, etc.
These products will be available at my Zazzle store for purchase.
For a complete price list, visit my Pricing page.